The training is about creating competenttrainers and leaders to be licensed entrepreneurship trainers who will use thebest practice entrepreneurship training Methodology – Competency-based Economies through Formation of Entrepreneurs (CEFE).
Do you know what butterflies are? New perfected model of caterpillars!What we guarantee on this training is your personal metamorphosis as an entrepreneurand trainer.
How do we know this? Each of us personally has been through this metamorphosis. We encourage you to take accountable only people that already experienced something that you want to make it or become.
The “ToT GET YES 2” (Training of Trainers – Global Exchange and Training for Youth Employment Services)” tap the strong societal need for building enterprising societies across the world which will enable young people to realize their ideas and professional plans.
What is CEFE?
It is a methodology that stands for Competency-based Economies, Formation of Enterprise and is a comprehensive set of training instruments using action-oriented and experiential learning methods to develop and enhance the business management and personal competencies of a wide range of target groups, mostly in the context of income and employment generating and economic growth.
Who should attend?
This training is not for tourists. We are going to work! It’s for people who are serious about their goals and careers to become training professionals. Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Entrepreneurs, Facilitators, and Employees in agencies for supporting entrepreneurship from Macedonia, Venezuela, Turkey, Philippines, Bulgaria, and Uganda.
What will you benefit?
– Increased competence in state of the art of CEFE methodology application;
– Entrepreneurship competences for yourself;
– Enhance familiarity with methodology recent tools and exercises;
– Programs for entrepreneurship training (social entrepreneurship, green economy, innovations, business skills)
– Opportunity to work as a trainer in realizing pilot training in your local community and be supported by the “global project “GET YES 2”
– Observation and certification of participants for becoming licensed CEFE trainers who will be able to work nationally and internationally (only after the successful performance);
– Strengthen the capacities of organizations in the process of taking actions for empowering young people in their country, raising their capacity to deliver entrepreneurship training, generating revenue, and open the door for new international collaborations on similar topics;
– Strengthening the CEFE network organizations through the world;
– Build common ideas and projects for multiplying events.
Working language(s): English
Who will be your trainers: International Master Trainers licensed by CEFE International with more than 10 years of experience.
Costs / investments
Board, lodging, travel costs, and all materials will be covered by the organizer for participants from Macedonia, Venezuela, Bulgaria, Turkey, the Philippines, and Uganda.
There are two ways you can choose for applying to the Training of Trainers:
- Just pay and take. Aseach business entity needs an initial investment to be established, aparticipant could invest 500 euro as a participation fee on the spot as aself-investment that could bring income to you and your organization.
- Take the process andbenefit from the whole experience. Each participant needs to pass the followingprocess to have the maximum benefits from this opportunity:
- TNA – Training needs analysis – each ofthe selected candidates should firstly conduct field research of training needsanalysis on a group of 15-20 participants.
- ToT – to actively participate in twoweeks Training of Trainers in Turkey , in September 2021
- Local Workshops – to organize and implement a3-day local business skills workshop in November/December 2021 in theircountry (with support of GET YES2 project)
- Evaluating and Retention of Skills – tocreate and send reports and feedback after the workshop, to pass through thecoaching and evaluation procedure, to do the follow-up and the evaluation ofthe participants after 6 and 9 months after the implementation of the workshop.
- The engagement period is one year, 2021/2022 with the GET YES 2 project, and for this purpose, the selectedcandidates for the ToT will sign a learning contract with the projectcoordinators – CEFE Macedonia.
Application and confirmation
To apply for the trainingyou need to fill the application form at the following link. Also, attach your CV onthe application form, or send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 05.09.2021
You will be informed about the selectionresult on 10.09.2021
We will select four participants from each eligible country, 24 in total, (Macedonia, Venezuela, Turkey, Bulgaria, Philippines, and Uganda).
Organizer: CEFE Macedonia (www.cefe.mk)
ADFEC (Philippines) https://adfecinc.wixsite.com/adfec
DEM (Turkey), https://www.demturkey.com/
Drucilla ( Uganda), http://socialinnovators.eu/drucilla-balaba-vocational-school/
CEFE Venezuela ( Venezuela), http://www.cefevenezuela.org/
ITTI (Bulgaria). https://ittibg.org/en/home/
For more information or questions, please contact:
Mr. Gancho Kolaksazov
Phone: +359 897 837 414
The training is part of the project “Global Exchange and Training for Youth Employment Services 2”, Co-funded by the European Union Erasmus + Program
Implementer: CEFE Macedonia
Partners: ADFEC (Philippines), DEM (Turkey), Drucilla (Uganda), CEFE Venezuela, ITTI (Bulgaria)
The main goal of the project is to build the know-how and technical capacities of the six partners, and by that to create new trainers, standards for working, exchange of experience, and through the created services to encourage young entrepreneurs to create new jobs. As added value is the standardization and networking among CEFE centers around the world.
YOU – as a participant will be part of the future TASKFORCE of the project. You will be trained according to the newly developed training modules, tools, resource materials, and methods for youth employment.