Цел на проекта:
The Institute for Technology Transfer and Innovations is a partner in #think4digi –Thinking Global, Acting Digital project, founded by Erasmus +.
With this project we will work to generate change in the identified target groups, increase their knowledge of training opportunities across Europe and the skills needed in the labor market and the development of digital citizenship skills.
The THINK4DIGI project pursues the following objectives:
– provide basic and intermediate skills in the digital communications sector;
– provide basic and intermediate skills in the field of content creation;
– provide basic and intermediate skills in the field of digital security;
– to inform and inform the adult and educational institutions about the possible opportunities for development of the educational sector, as well as promoting ways to improve skills in different contexts.
#think4digi is aimed at:
- Workers and unemployed over 18 years old;
- Private and public organizations;
- National and European schools;
- Training institution;
- Employment agencies.
Номер на проекта:
Материали по проекта